Add a scroll bar into an Excel Sheet
Inserting a scroll bar into an Excel worksheet to enter data:
- Click the Scroll bar on the forms toolbar and drag across cell as shown in the Excel training video
- Right-click the scroll bar and select the Format Control… to bring up a dialog box.
- Fill in the dialog box as shown in the training video with the ‘cell link’ to an appropriate cell (d5). This will allow interest rates to vary between 10 to 15% and the rate will be incremented by 0.25% each time the scroll bar is clicked. Click OK
- Press key ‘Esc’ or click away from the scroll bar to deselect it
- In cell C6 type the formula ‘=D5/10000’
- Now try out the scroll bar control!
The Excel training video demonstrates the concept in detail.
How to Add a Scrollbar in Excel