How to print comments on an Excel worksheet. Simple question, you would say. Click on print and then printout the worksheet with the comments. That doesn’t work. The following procedure works like a breeze:
- In the Page Layout Tab watch the Page Setup Group carefully.
- On the right-hand side there is an item called ‘Print Titles’.
- Below that there is a small arrow which launches the page-setup. Click on it.
- A new ‘Page setup’ window will open.
- Select ‘Sheet’ at the right top.
- Click on the drop down arrow next to comments. You have two options. Select ‘As displayed on sheet’.
- Click OK
Watch the video below to learn how to print comments in MS Excel: