Web Query in Excel
How to perform a web query in Excel:
- Click on data in the menu bar
- Go to ‘import external data’
- Click on ‘New Web Query…’
- A new dialog box appears
- Type the web address from where you can download the data.
- Select the table to import
- Click Import
- Select an appropriate Excel cell to start placing the imported data
- Save the file
- Now you can perform an analysis on the imported data
The training video demonstrates the execution of a web query in Excel.
Managing Excel Web Queries